The Web Data Coordinator for YLighting and YLiving works closely with multiple members of the Product Team to ensure we have updated and accurate product content on our sites to deliver on our brand promise of the best in modern furnishings. The Web Data Coordinator is responsible for updating pricing, product availability and other details for the items on our sites. As part of a rapidly growing company, the Site Coordinator will be charged with participating in significant process change and improvement projects to keep us on pace to meet challenging goals.
- Help maintain pricing, availability and properties for product pages.
- Coordinate vendor data updates and communication to internal teams
- Support product lifecycle management (example: discontinue, create open box items)
- Manage sale messaging throughout the site (headlines, product pages, navigation)
- Expedite product data creation by providing upload templates to team members
- Maintain updated property and hierarchy list values in proprietary tool
- Support Site Operations Manager (example: publishes, clearing site errors, manage redirects)
- Excellent PC Skills (Web browsers, MS Office, exceptional at Excel)
- Outstanding Analytical and Problem Solving abilities
- Prefer college degree or equivalent experience
- E-Commerce experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable multi-tasking across multiple software applications and projects
- Ability to quickly adapt to process changes
- Resourceful and self-driven with strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be a part of a dynamic, growing company
- Passion for e-Commerce and home decor
Location: Walnut Creek, California
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate
Benefits: 401k + access to health benefits+ 3 weeks paid accrued vacation
Let us know if this is you! Please click on link below to fill out an online application and submit your resume.
View PDF >>